There’s no question that your home needs sturdy and reliable garage doors to be able to withstand the weather conditions of the Upper Midwest. By choosing Crystal Overhead Door for your next residential garage door installation you’ll be receiving garage doors that prioritize quality, functionality, efficiency and style.
Our team wants you to love the look and feel of your new garage doors year round. No matter the weather, you can count on Crystal Overhead Door to get the job done well.
Reasons To Pursue A New Installation
Replacing your garage doors might be the last thing you want to do, especially if it seems like a simple repair or coat of pain might resolve your problems. In reality, recurring repairs and the inconvenience of a broken garage door can cost you as much time and money. Here are just a few of the most common issues that could make you consider a new garage door:
- Age –
- Older garage doors will most likely face recurring issues. Most garage doors will last between 10 to 30 years, depending on how well you take care of them and what the weather is like around your home.
- If the lining, internal components, or doors themselves have begun to deteriorate, then repairs won’t be enough. Once your garage doors stop operating reliably over time and need frequent repairs, you need to invest in something new.
- Excessive Noise –
- Of course, any set of garage doors is going to make noise when they open. If the opening or closing of your garage door is something that can wake up the entire neighborhood because it sounds like a machine shop, this could indicate a greater problem.
- A noisy garage is usually a precursor to a broken track, chain, or another component that will fail months or years later. Addressing this noise ahead of time through a repair or replacement will save you from a major inconvenience or needing urgent garage door services.
- Trouble Opening & Closing –
- Most homeowners might not even think about their garage until one or more seemingly small problems happen over and over again. Some of these issues can include opening too slowly, opening unevenly, a broken garage keypad, a motor that keeps running, or doors that do not open or close all the way.
- When these issues happen collectively and repeatedly, it becomes a hassle to use your home’s garage. Make sure you can still utilize this space by investing in something new instead.
Installing a new garage door would not only save you time and money but unnecessary stress faced by the problems of your own door. Crystal Overhead Door is Chicago’s residential garage door installation company that can make that all happen.
Chicago’s Garage Door Installation Process
For over 25 years, our team of garage door professionals has followed a strict process to ensure your installation is completed as efficiently as possible. Upon scheduling your appointment with us, we will be in contact with you to determine the garage door style you’d like. Some of the most common styles chosen by Chicago homeowners include
If you’re looking for a customized garage door that varies from these styles, we are more than happy to gather the proper materials and bring your vision to life.
We will measure your current garage door dimensions to ensure your installation is done well and lasts for years to come. Our installation crew will also be in touch with you on the day we have scheduled to put in your new doors. In as little as 4 to 6 hours, you should have a brand new set of garage doors that will enhance the appearance of your home.
Scheduling Your Installation With A Reliable Garage Door Company
You deserve the peace of mind of knowing everything from your garage door opener and motor to the doors themselves will operate reliably. If you’re ready to have a new set of garage doors installed at home, please contact our team of professionals now.
Crystal Overhead Door has proudly served the Chicagoland area for 25 years. Our top-quality professionals have over 50 years of combined experience, meaning they are fully ready and equipped to bring this part of your home back to life. Call our office today to schedule your garage door replacement.